Universal AC & DC Power Supply EM-30-09-02-03Description
The system designed to provide all fixed and variable AC and DC supplies which necessary in an electrical machines laboratory to perform the experiment required and work project.
The unit is contained in a metal housing with clear front panel label and 4mm safety sockets that make its easy and safety for student experiments.
Request A Quotation
- Power Input Requirement: Three Phase 240V/415V, 50Hz
- Connection: 3P+N+PE Output terminations by using 4mm terminals socket.
- Input fed with AC 5 pin plug 32A AC Plug and Socket.
- Pilot lamps provided to indicate all live supplies.
- With On/Off Selector Switch
- Voltmeter 500VAC
- Voltmeter Selector Switch
- Fuse Protection
- Power Rating: 9KVA
OUTPUT SUPPLY SECTION
- Fixed Single Phase AC Power Supply: 3 x 240V AC; 12A AC (Phase To Neutral; R-N, B-N, Y-N)
- Fixed Three Phase AC Power Supply: 3 x 450V AC; 12A AC (Phase To Phase; R-Y, Y-B, B-R)
- Adjustable Single Phase & Three Phase AC / DC Power Supply:
- 3 x 0 ~ 450VAC; 12A AC (Phase To Phase)
- 3 x 0 ~ 240VAC; 12A AC (Phase To Neutral)
- 1 x 0 ~ 430VDC; 12A DC (DC Output)
- Three Phase 5 Pin 32A AC Plug & Socket
- Instruction Manual
- Dimension: Length (410mm) x Height (260mm) x Depth (500mm)
- Weight: Approx. 45kg
Note: Due to products continuous development process, layout and specification may change without prior notices.