Universal AC & DC Power Supply EM-30-09-02-01Description
Request A Quotation
The system designed to provide all fixed and variable AC and DC supplies which necessary in an electrical machines laboratory to perform the experiment required and work project.
The unit is contained in a metal housing with clear front panel label and 4mm safety sockets that make its easy and safety for student experiments.
- Power Input Requirement: Three Phase 240V/415V, 50Hz
- Connection: 3P+N+PE Output terminations by using 4mm terminals socket.
- Input fed with AC 5 pin plug 32A AC Plug and Socket.
- Pilot lamps provided to indicate all live supplies.
- With On/Off Switch
- Fuse Protection
- Power Rating: 3KVA
Output Supply Section
- Fixed Single Phase AC Power Supply: 3 x 240V AC; 5A AC (Phase To Neutral; R-N, B-N, Y-N)
- Fixed Three Phase AC Power Supply: 3 x 450V AC; 5A AC (Phase To Phase; R-Y, Y-B, B-R)
- Adjustable Single Phase & Three Phase AC / DC Power Supply (Simultaneously):
- 3 x 0 ~ 450VAC; 5A AC (Phase To Phase)
- 3 x 0 ~ 240VAC; 5A AC (Phase To Neutral)
- 1 x 0 ~ 450VDC; 5A DC (DC Output)
- Three Phase 5 Pin 32A AC Plug & Socket
- Instruction Manual
Note: Due to products continuous development process, layout and specification may change without prior notices.