AC/DC Variable Power Supply EM-30-09-04-03Description
The system designed to provide all fixed and variable AC and DC supplies which necessary in an electrical machines laboratory to perform the experiment required and work project. The unit is contained in epoxy coated metal housing with clear front panel label and Output terminations by using 4mm safety sockets that make its easy and safety for student experiments.
- Input Voltage: Single Phase 240VAC, 50Hz
- Connection: 3 Pin Power Cord (UK Type)
- On/Off Switch With Indicator
- Fuse Protection
Output Supply Section
- AC Output 1: Fixed 240VAC at 13A through 4mm safety socket for L & N
- AC Output 2: Variable AC Output: 0 ~ 250VAC at 10A through 4mm safety binding socket for L & N
- DC Output 3: Variable DC Output: 0 ~ 250VDC at 10A through 4mm safety socket for +V, -V
- Output Control: Via variable manual control knob
- AC Output 2: 1 x AC Voltmeter (0 ~ 250VAC), 1 x AC Ammeter (0 ~ 10AAC)
- DC Output 3: 1 x DC Voltmeter (0 ~ 250VDC), 1 x DC Ammeter (0 ~ 10ADC)
- 3 pin power cord UK type
- Instruction Manual
Note: Due to products continuous development process, layout and specification may change without prior notices.