- A heavy-duty, benchtop fixture allowing for realistic training in industrial chain drive systems.
- Welded aluminum driver and driven components, actual industrial hardware and a variety of hands-on exercises combine to provide a complete introduction to chain nomenclature, assembly, disassembly, alignment and maintenanc The use of straight, keyed-bore, taper-bore, taper-lock and QD bushings is also addressed.
- Packaged with several chain types, connecting links, attachment chain samples, sprockets, bushings, and applicable tools, this training system offers a complete training experience in this fundamental industrial drive technology. Optional components allow for training related to heavy-series, Morse HV chain, and silent chai
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 7-Gauge, formed-steel baseplate with provision for tabletop mounting.
- Welded aluminum motor and driven elements.
- Ground steel shaftin
- Multiple motor positions, allowing for establishment of several different chain leng
- Provision for motor element jacking.
- Heavy-duty, flanged bearings allowing for variation of misalignmen
- Chain, including 40 series standard, double pitch and single pitch double strand chai
- Connecting links, including cotter pin, spring clip and offset types.
- Idler bracket assembly.
- Six, mixed diameter sprockets, with provision for keyed, taper-bore, taper-lock and QD hubs.
- All components can be mounted on related bench and workstation products.
- Packaging for shipment via motor freigh
- Chain breaker tool.
- Chain pull
- Combination wrenches.
- Allen wrench
- Straight edg
- Magnetic angle indicat
- Shim selection (four each of five sizes).
- Twelve connecting links of three varieties.
- Two offset links (#40 series).
- Chain sample kit (six samples).
- Attachment chain sampl
- Tool box.
- Use/Exercise Guide, with 13 hands-on exercises.
- Industrial Trades Training Manual, with chapter on chain drives (IPT).
- The courseware, useful in both an instructor-led or self-directed format, includes a textbook with a chapter on chain drives.
- Introduction to chain drive components and conce
- Identification of chain types.
- Silent chain; terminology and us
- Introduction to sprocket terminology and us
- Installation and removal of Q.D. and taper lock bushings.
- Use of a dial indicator in chain drive maintenanc
- Chain drive maintenance prechecks.
- Fabrication and installation of shaft keys.
- Installation, alignment and tensioning of roller chai
- Installation and alignment of idlers.
- Installation, alignment, and tensioning of double pitch roller chain.
- Installation, alignment and tensioning of double strand roller chai
- Installation, alignment and tensioning of silent chai
Note: Due to products continuous development process, layout and specification may change without prior notices.