AC/DC Variable Power Supply EM-30-09-03Description
The system designed to provide all fixed and variable AC and DC supplies which necessary in an electrical machines laboratory to perform the experiment required and work project.
The unit is contained in epoxy coated metal housing with clear front panel label and Output terminations by using 4mm safety sockets that make its easy and safety for student experiments.
System completes with Analog AC Voltmeter, Analog DC Voltmeter, Analog AC Ammeter and DC Analog Ammeter.
Input fed with AC socket and accessible with 3 pin power cord 13A, 250V.
- Power Input Requirement: Single Phase 240VAC, 50Hz
- Connection: 3 Pin Power Cord (UK Type)
- On/Off Switch With Indicator
- Fuse Protection.
Output Supply Section
- Fixed Single Phase AC Power Supply: 240VAC, 50Hz (Channel 1)
- Adjustable Single Phase AC/DC Power Supply (Simultaneously) :
- 0 ~ 50VAC, 0 ~ 1A AC (Channel 2) Complete With AC Voltmeter & AC Ammeter
- 0 ~ 50VDC, 0 ~ 1A DC (Channel 3) Complete With DC Voltmeter & DC Ammeter
- 3 pin power cord UK type
- Instruction Manual
Note: Due to products continuous development process, layout and specification may change without prior notices.